Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nivea Visage Make-up Removal Kit

,
Well, I'm finally back in the new year of 2012! It's been awhile since I've created anything for the Sims 2. So here is finally some Nivea facial care stuff for your Sim beauties. Of course, it is purely decorative and not functional, just some stuff to fill bald patches on your Sims' vanity tables... Comes in 1 basic recolor. Enjoy.


This kit includes:
- Nivea Visage "Daily Essentials" 3 in 1 Waterproof Make-up Remover (All skin types)
- Nivea Visage "Daily Essentials" Refreshing Toner (Normal & Combination skin)
- Nivea Visage "AQUA Sensation" Invigorating Cleansing Gel (Normal to mixed skin)
(all in one file)

Price: 150 Simoleons
Can be found in: Decorative > Sculptures

Not included (on the pic):

Polycount: 528



P.S. Get my OMSPs for vanity tables here

6 comments to “Nivea Visage Make-up Removal Kit”

  • March 17, 2012 at 2:06 AM
    Anonymous says:

    I love these ^^ thanks
    Kweenie

    delete
  • March 18, 2012 at 10:17 PM
    Yuliya says:

    thank you, Kweenie.

    delete
  • May 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    Anonymous says:

    You male the cutest clutters!! Hope there will be set for handbag like phone, keys and pocket mirror. Love your make up and feminine sets so much ;) Thanks for sharing ;)

    delete
  • June 2, 2012 at 1:16 AM
    Yuliya says:

    Thank you, hopefully I will get back to my blog soon... been a bit busy with other stuff

    delete
  • November 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM
    En says:

    So cool!:) I like it,'coz I used it in the real world.LOL.Can you make 'The Face Shop' products?
    I really want it :D.'Coz I live in Korea...

    delete
  • December 26, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    Лена says:

    Просто потрясающе!!! Бегу также забирать все то, что на картинках! )) Спасибо!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger