Sunday, April 22, 2012

Candle set

,
Well, I'm back with a little update: a cute set of candles I found the other day on the net... I'm kind of crazy in my head with the spring and all :) so here's more romantic stuff for this April.

5 individual candles (based on Maxis candles). 
Basegame compatible & recolorable (candle & candle holder). 
Can be found in Decorative > Sculptures section of your game catalogue.

Candle #1: MASTER mesh
Candle #2: SLAVE to candle #1
Candle #3: MASTER mesh
Candle #4: SLAVE to candle #3
Candle #5: independent mesh

Polycount:
Candle #1 - 750
Candle #2 - 606
Candle #3, 4, 5 -  246
 



4 comments to “Candle set”

  • April 23, 2012 at 3:04 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Thank you, these are gorgeous

    delete
  • April 23, 2012 at 5:46 AM
    Anonymous says:

    These turned out beautiful..Thank you Sweetie.. Hugs Donna..aka.dsreds

    delete
  • April 23, 2012 at 10:03 PM
    Lola says:

    Very nice set!! Thank you, I love candles!!

    delete
  • April 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM

    These are so pretty! Thanks :)

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger