Tuesday, September 3, 2019

6 years later - lost tumblr files

,
Hello guys!
I haven't been here a while. Quite a long while. My son is 6 years old now, that's how long it's been. I have recently installed Sims 2 game on my computer, but I still don't have Sims 3 or 4 as there's no need for them. I don't really play the game anymore. But I had to install Sims 2 for one project I have been working for. And now I have a request for all of you who have managed to download my Erica foyer furniture set from here. Does any of you have these files you can reupload and share? The link is broken, I kind of need the files too. And my harddrive crashed, I don't even have the file anymore((( If you could reupload the archive and provide a link to it, that would be helpful to others who are still Sims 2 fans))
Please contact me, if you have that file. Thanks!

So answering some of your questions I got while I was away:

Q: Are you going to continue with this blog and create more items for Sims 2 or maybe Sims 3 and 4?
A: No, I am not really planning on that. I don't even remember how to create things for Sims anymore)) Only if I need something for my projects, but it's unlikely.

Q: Can you convert your items into Sims 3 or 4?
A: No, like I said above I don't have Sims 3 or 4, so I don't convert anything. If you want to do it - go ahead. Just make sure you give full credit and link back to this blog or the blog post where you downloaded the file being converted. Thank you. So yes, I am changing my policy now.

Q: Can you make more recolors of your item?
A: No, I can't. I don't even remember how to do it anymore. And I have other interests now.

Thank you, guys.
Happy simming ;)

0 comments to “6 years later - lost tumblr files”

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger