Thursday, January 17, 2013

MTS cosmetics individual items and recolors

,
I've been requested for single, individual items of my popular cosmetics set I shared some time ago at MTS2... So I've separated them, centered them to the axes and slaved them to the original kits meshes. Here they are. I left my L'Oreal kit untouched, as there's really no need for individual items from it (but I did create 2 more recolors for it). If you need individual makeup items (nail polishes, eyeshadows, etc), grab my pupa collection.
All meshes are SLAVE, but MASTER meshes are included so there's no need for you to go to MTS2 to grab them. If you already have MTS cosmetics set in your downloads folder, just allow them to overwrite.

(MASTER meshes by me included)

(MASTER meshes by me included)

Polycount:
Clearasil scrub - 116
Clearasil Cleanser - 92
Clearasil pads - 140
Fructis conditioner - 248
Fructis leave-in conditioner - 394
Fructis shampoo - 244
Fructis serum - 448
[L'Oreal makeup set - 742]
 
I am also adding 2 recolors for my L'Oreal makeup kit for darker skin tones. Mesh + other recolors included.
(Mesh + other RCs by me included)

(Clearasil, Garnier kits + all L'Oreal makeup set RCs, meshes included)

(10 meshes) 

5 comments to “MTS cosmetics individual items and recolors”

  • January 17, 2013 at 8:37 PM
    Yaremi says:

    Thanks you!! Amazing!! :)

    delete
  • January 18, 2013 at 1:58 AM
    barbie doll says:

    Wow thank you for this update, I have this set and I love it! The recolors are useful!

    delete
  • January 18, 2013 at 7:17 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Oh, wonderful ! Big thanks for you.

    Carole.

    delete
  • January 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    sweet Ingrid says:

    I use this set in my game all the time and now this wonderful addition. What a treat! Thanks a lot, Yuliya! So many cool updates

    delete
  • January 23, 2013 at 3:46 AM
    Birdgurl says:

    Lovely!!! thanks!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger