Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mug-o-mania [part I]: mugs & drinks

,
This mug is the result of my 3D Max lessons, it was created long time ago and is fairly simple. After some time I decided to update it a bit and made it into a fully designable deco object.

The mug comes with 10 mug recolors (+ "silver" basic recolor)Nescafe, Starbucks, Nesquik, I love tea, Here's a Hot One, Wood, Sci-Fi metallic, Hello Kitty, 2 Russian traditional RCs: Gjel & Khokhloma;
10 drink recolors: black coffee, caffee latte, cocoa, tea with lemon, peppermint tea, hibiscus tea, tomato juice, milk, orange juice, water with ice.
NOTE: this object is NOT Maxis coffee mug replacement, it is a stand-alone deco object with unique GUID. It doesn't "do" anything, it is purely decorative and can be found in Buy Mode > Decorative > Sculpture category for Base game.
 
Polycount: 688

1 base mug + invisible drink

10 mug RCs:

10 drink RCs:

Mug and food (food can be downloaded at MTS2):

4 comments to “Mug-o-mania [part I]: mugs & drinks”

  • January 22, 2012 at 4:10 PM
    barbie doll says:

    these mugs are absolutely my favorites. i just love to set them on the table, because they look so great and shiny and the drinks look so real. everytime i look at them, i just wish i could drink from these mugs ))) btw the traditional mug recolors are very pretty! i love the one with the blue pattern on it (i think it's called gjel)

    delete
  • January 23, 2012 at 8:25 PM
    Yuliya says:

    I know I like them too, maybe cuz i've made them hehe. And yeah, the blue one is gjel. It's Russian kind of folk art and craft in the hues of blue

    delete
  • December 26, 2012 at 2:16 AM
    Лена says:

    Какие кружечки! Сколько напитков! Аж пить захотелось ))) Почти весь твой блог пролистала, все скачала, спасибо!! Жду обновлений ;))

    delete
  • December 29, 2012 at 4:20 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Mugs are my favourite kind of clutter! :D I love that you gave us so many drink options as well as mug recolours, especially as I'm an avid tea drinker IRL. So thank you very much for these!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger