Thursday, April 26, 2012

"He & She" photoframe

,
Here's more romantic stuff for this April: a stylish photoframe for your Sim couples. :) Well, there's not much more to say... Just place your Sims' photos into the frame and enjoy!!

It is Basegame compatible & recolorable (photo & frame subsets). Found in Decorative > Sculptures
Mesh & basic RC by me


On pic:
camera by nemestnaya@BPS (not included)
High poly version of the photoframe by me (photo recolor is not included)

The photoframe comes in 2 versions: LOW & HIGH poly. The difference between them is not very much visible from a distance: only smoother shape, the high poly version also uses some reflection settings. But the high-poly version is a bit too high poly, so use it sparingly. Or get low-poly instead.

Low poly version
968 polys

High poly version
3804 polys

!! MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD ONLY ONE VERSION AS THEY SHARE THE SAME GUID !!

3 comments to “"He & She" photoframe”

  • April 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Oh what a cute photoframe!!! I'm definitely gonna use it for my newlywed sims! Heck with it, I'm going for high poly =)

    delete
  • April 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM
    Anonymous says:

    This is adorable...thank you..Hugs Donna aka dsreds.

    delete
  • May 4, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    Leila says:

    I love this!! My favorite sim couple has this frame in their bedroom

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger