Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pond swans and swan sculpture

,
Well, I'm back after a short recess with something new for you...
Actually I've been working on request from BPS: a sculpture swan that I later decided to also turn into a pond version. So I've made a male (Master mesh) and female swan (Slave mesh) to be placeable on water surface (without any cheats on, on pic the boolprop cheat was enabled to place the birds close to one another :) ). The two meshes are slightly different in size. The swans might look a bit cartoonish, but oh well at least it's not so high poly. The pond version swans can be placed ONLY on water.

Polycount: 1022



Here is a sculpture version of the swan, much smaller in size (to be uploaded on BPS along with one more object I'm currently working on):

The mesh for sculpture version requires PETS EP installed on your computer! 
Meshes are recolorable.


8 comments to “Pond swans and swan sculpture”

  • April 8, 2012 at 4:46 AM
    Anonymous says:

    These are sooo adorable!!! Thank you very much, I love your blog!

    delete
  • April 8, 2012 at 5:35 AM
    Helga says:

    So sweet!♥ Thank you for sharing!

    delete
  • April 8, 2012 at 6:04 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Hello my sweet, they look fabulous, I knew they would..Thank you for taking the time to create these....I really appreciate it..Hugs Donna aka dsreds...

    delete
  • April 8, 2012 at 8:57 AM
    Anonymous says:

    I already love its! Thank you!

    delete
  • April 10, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Thank you for the swans, they are very cute (and look realistic enough).

    delete
  • April 15, 2012 at 3:04 AM
    Chris says:

    Thanks, they are beautiful!

    delete
  • December 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM

    I'd just like to inform you that they work on the pond in base game. Just gorgeous - thank you.

    delete
  • December 25, 2012 at 10:43 PM
    Yuliya says:

    Oh really? That's great. I haven't tested them in Base game ))

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger