Friday, December 21, 2012

Knitted collection: pillows & cushions

,
Here's part II of my Knitted collection. These are pillows in 3 different shapes (square, rectangular, round) with tons of recolors for all of you pillow junkies out there :) I hopethese will make your Sims homes even cozier.
Recolors by me, meshes by other creators. All cushion meshes included. Please, report any bugs if found. Enjoy and don't forget to leave feedback if you enjoy these recolors! :)


9 Colorful RCs for square pillow:


(Girl's cushion mesh by 8-3 studios, modified by Gwenke is included)
The original pillow mesh comes with pompons, use RC to make them invisible (included)

 7 Colorful RCs for rectangular pillow:


(MysticRain's Earthliving cushion mesh is included, get SLAVE meshes at BPS)

 7 Colorful RCs for round pillow:


 (Moune's Timeronne round cushion original mesh + SLAVE mesh modified by Gwenke is included,
get more of her cushion mods here)

7 comments to “Knitted collection: pillows & cushions”

  • December 21, 2012 at 9:19 PM
    tomeka1978 says:

    i love these pillows, the are extremely adorable. thank you!!!

    delete
  • December 21, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    Lisa says:

    OMG these are so beautiful! I love the patterns and colors. These cushions are gonna be used a lot in my country house. :) Thank you for your incredible work! I wish I could have these in real life, but I don't know how to knit or crochet.

    delete
  • December 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Спасибо! Они классные! Хотелось бы таких же кофточек для симов )))

    delete
  • December 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM

    Такие уютные!!! Люблю подобное в стиле "печворк".
    Как настоящие! Редко играю, но утащу обязательно в свою папочку.
    Спасибо!

    delete
  • January 18, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    barbie doll says:

    Oh these are nice. I love the look of them! Thanks!

    delete
  • January 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    sweet Ingrid says:

    Soo cute! Thank you!

    delete
  • November 29, 2015 at 3:04 AM
    Unknown says:

    Love these! I've been looking for knitted/crochet items to make a hobby room similar to my own IRL and these will look great in my game. If you are still meshing I would love to see more items for a craft room, bins with yarn perhaps? Like wall art. Been looking all over and can't find anything like that.

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger