Wednesday, July 24, 2013

No more updates

,
Announcement to all the fans of my blog:
there are not going to be any updates any time soon, because now I have other priorities. I'm raising a little son. He takes all my time, and I have no opportunity to maintain this blog any more.
I might continue working in 3D not to lose skill. I just don't know if I'll ever be back in the Sims 2 community or not. 
Thank you for understanding!!


13 comments to “No more updates”

  • March 17, 2014 at 5:13 AM
    Bells's Blog says:

    Your Son - is your life.
    He's more important than sims 2. )))

    delete
  • March 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM
    Yuliya says:

    конечно, важнее ))

    delete
  • August 7, 2014 at 11:16 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Thank you for all your gifts to us. You will be missed, but it's totally understandable. All the best to you and your son.

    delete
  • August 8, 2014 at 9:59 PM
    Yuliya says:

    thank you for the warm words. i might be back, but it's unlikely as my computer broke down and all my data is gone ((

    delete
  • September 22, 2014 at 5:14 PM
    Unknown says:

    Thanks for offering us such a useful details. Keep up the amazing and proceed offering us more excellent details every now and then.

    delete
  • January 25, 2015 at 3:08 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Hello, want to thanks you for your wonderful work of the Sims 2. If you don't mind me asking you please, would it be possible if you find the time to do recolors for your "Men Shoes" collection that you have already. Would be "perfect" with more colors for my Shoe store. Thanks

    delete
  • February 2, 2015 at 12:03 AM
    Yuliya says:

    to Anonymous: I'm sorry but I don't do any more work for Sims 2. I have other priorities, and I'm not interested in recoloring or meshing any more. Maybe you could ask someone else to do the recolors.

    delete
  • February 28, 2016 at 7:15 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Хочу поблагодарить Вас за прекрасные работы.
    Обязательно буду использовать их в своих лотах.
    Вы очень талантливы.

    Thank you very much! :)
    Fata Morgana from Cradle of Darkness

    delete
  • May 20, 2017 at 10:04 PM
    Anonymous says:

    I see your policy says no conversions to TS3, but as you're not longer active in the community, would you allow them now? Or to TS4?

    delete
  • March 8, 2018 at 2:08 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like
    you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home
    a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
    An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    delete
  • March 17, 2018 at 4:03 AM
    Anonymous says:

    I love what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you guys to our
    blogroll.

    delete
  • March 25, 2018 at 5:12 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Hello, I log on to your blogs daily. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're
    doing!

    delete
  • May 12, 2018 at 8:46 PM
    Anonymous says:

    I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I
    am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger