Sunday, October 23, 2011

HQ Digital Photoframe screen recolors of nature

,
This is a series of high-quality photo screen RCs for my digital photoframe I shared some time ago at MTS. I'm a big fan of pretty images of nature, so I found these eye-candy, bright and colorful pics. Hopefully your sims will enjoy them too. So, here are 4 recolors for the photoframe screen with 16 photos of fauna & flora in each. See picture of how it works in game (animation speeded up for viewing convenience).
You need the mesh for those, so get it here.


1. Birds photos from DesktopNexus website.


2. Animals photos from DesktopNexus website
Download

3. Flowers photos from DesktopNexus website and here.

0 comments to “HQ Digital Photoframe screen recolors of nature”

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger