Sunday, October 16, 2011

PUPA Luminys Baked Eyeshadow

,
Welcome to my Sims 2 clutter spot!! I just started this blog to share with you some of my Sims 2 creations. Here I will be posting mostly deco objects and accessories. In fact I'm a creator at MTS2, but due to moderating it takes time to upload there. So this blog is the solution and the new area for me to explore in the vast Internet world. :-) It's all new and fresh, and hopefully I will be adding a lot of nice thingies here (unless I get all sick and tired of object creating and turn to something new). :-) Enjoy and don't forget to visit me at MTS2 where you will find more of my stuff! I hope you will find use for my junk lol. Comments are very welcome! Happy simming! 

So here we go... the first upload on this blog is makeup stuff for your sim ladies: the eyeshadow by PUPA, one of my favorite Italian cosmetics brands. It comes as a single object in full range of recolors (I think it would be very useful if you decided to create a cosmetic shop to sell makeup).

NOTE: this object is not functional and serves as a decorative object to be placed on surfaces. It can be found in Buy Mode > Decorative > Sculpture category for Base game
Polycount: 214
Mesh + Baked Eyeshadow RCs (one-color shimmering eyeshadow):


Baked Duo Eyeshadow RCs (two-color shimmering eyeshadow):


Baked Silk Eyeshadow RCs (one-color silky eyeshadow):


P.S. Get my OMSPs for vanity tables here

5 comments to “PUPA Luminys Baked Eyeshadow”

  • January 22, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    barbie doll says:

    Hey, Yuliya, I really like all your stuff here (and your stuff from MTS2). Your clutter makeup here is amazing, I have some of your pupa items in my game, and they look so realistic. But what I like most is that they are the correct size (hate it when you download clutter and it's all too big and looks unreal). Anyway, I'm a fan of your creations, keep up your good work!

    delete
  • January 23, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Yuliya says:

    Thank you barbie doll for your kind words, they are inspiration for me to keep creating and uploading. I'm glad you like my creations! Oh and I do take requests on deco items )))

    delete
  • January 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM
    schätzchen says:

    hi yuliya!! thanks to invite me to your blog, im a big fan of sims2. you have some nice things here and i downloaded almost all ))

    delete
  • January 27, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Yuliya says:

    welcome and happy simming, schatzchen!!

    delete
  • April 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM
    Unknown says:

    I love EVERYTHING on here! It's so hard to find make up and womenly items with options!!!! Thanks so much!!!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger