Thursday, October 27, 2011

HQ Digital Photoframe screen recolor: 16 female celebrities photos

,
Well, these are pics of female celebrities for my digital photoframe. It includes 16 high-quality pics of closeup shots of beautiful and famous actresses, singers and models for your sim guys viewing pleasure :). These pics are chosen by me from a female standpoint, but I hope they can also appeal to men's taste lol. Anyway... celeb male pics are to follow.

ATTENTION: This RC is an uncompressed png image with 1024x1024 resolution and unarchived package is 4 Mb. If your computer is slow, don't abuse my HQ recolors or reimport image in SimPE by building DXT.

Get the mesh here

0 comments to “HQ Digital Photoframe screen recolor: 16 female celebrities photos”

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger