Friday, January 27, 2012

PUPA makeup set for eyes

,
I'm finishing off my PUPA collection with this set of mascara, eyeliner, pencil & double pencil sharpener...
All the items are in one package. Base + Recolors: 2 RCs for main subset (pencil sharpener: gray, black), 3 RCs for liner subset (black, brown & blue)
Polycount: 360



This set is once again deco only. Textures are taken from PUPA website.

P.S. Get my OMSPs for vanity tables here

4 comments to “PUPA makeup set for eyes”

  • February 9, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    Ninalorien says:

    HI!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!! Thank You SO SO SO much for this objects! I've already downloaded all the cosmetics hehe =D . Please keep on with the excellent work. I'm a clutterholic and this site is heaven for me hehe. Thank you once again =D

    delete
  • February 15, 2012 at 4:55 PM
    Yuliya says:

    Thank you, sweetie, for your kind comment. )) I am very glad you like my work. This keeps me inspired to keep creating.

    delete
  • February 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    sweet Ingrid says:

    I agree with the above comment. I downloaded all your objects :) What I like about them is they are perfectly done, well proportiened and sized. They look real in game. I like it that on your site I can download only those objects I need, cuz I hate to download the whole set and then throw out te unneded stuff when i only need one object... Hope to see more of your work!!!! And thanks a lot!

    delete
  • February 15, 2012 at 10:16 PM
    Yuliya says:

    thank you thank you thank you guys! I'm glad to hear all that ))) Please, enjoy

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger