Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CDs

,
Had these lying around for awhile, thought I would share them with you... These discs are real size (means they are not too big, not small to fit a sim hand)... Along with basic mesh and RC are included: blu ray dual layer discs, and 2 CDs with music of different styles. Enjoy and make your own RCs...

Catalogue Sort: Decorative > Miscellaneous
Price: 40
Polycount: 48


P.S. Stuff on pics is not included (only CD mesh & RCs, Linkin Park CDs recolor is not included but can be found here).

7 comments to “CDs”

  • February 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    sweet Ingrid says:

    these are cute and I like the shadows you provide for your objects))) Oh and why didn't u uploud the linkin park cds? I'm a fan :)))

    delete
  • February 15, 2012 at 10:13 PM
    Yuliya says:

    thank you, sweet Ingrid. ))) My LP stuff (mostly recolors) will be uploaded later ;)

    delete
  • March 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM
    Anonymous says:

    These disks are exactly what I looked. Tired of oversized. :D Thank for sharing!!! They are very cute

    delete
  • April 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM
    Tara says:

    I adore these, thank you sweetie!

    delete
  • December 26, 2012 at 1:09 AM
    Лена says:

    Ой, наконец-то нормальные диски!! ))) Давно искала такие, спасибо. Буду делать кучу перекрасок. У тебя все объекты так аккуратненько сделаны, молодец.

    delete
  • March 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    Anonymous says:

    OMG so perfect!! Huge clutter junkie and LP fan :P Saw them life last year and now even my sims can have them in their homes lol

    delete
  • November 8, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    Lonelyeco says:

    Love this! I'm so excited!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger