Thursday, March 1, 2012

Men's shoes

,
I have some winter clothes for men uploaded on MTS and looking at them the other day I thought it would be a good idea to take the shoe meshes from them and turn them into deco items.
So... I modified the meshes (and created additional subset for the inner part of the shoe), remapped and even retextured some of them (OMG it was a real nightmare, I will never do this again).
Anyhow, the result of this masochistic work is these 4 men's shoes. Phewwwww... Here they are. Enjoy!


Catalogue Sort: Decorative > Miscellaneous
Price: 200
These should be BASE game
Men's shoes p3, p4: have been remeshed, remapped and retextured (#3 has some barely noticeable texture glitches).

Polycount:
p1 - 524
p2 - 460
p3 - 648
p4 - 688



[Original outfit - Mesh by Maxis, RC in progress]
Download UVmaps
 

4 comments to “Men's shoes”

  • March 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    sweet Ingrid says:

    Oh wow!! These shoes are sooo great looking!! I especially love shoes 2 and 3. Your outfits are fabulous by the way ;) I already have them in my game. Tons of thanks!

    delete
  • March 2, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    Anonymous says:

    OMG I've been looking for more clutter shoes. These look soooo fantastic!!! Thank you, your blog has some really cool stuff :)

    delete
  • March 16, 2012 at 10:03 PM
    Anonymous says:

    I love the shoes!!! So adorable! Thank you thank you for sharing all this amazing objects with us!

    delete
  • April 4, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Thank you :D it'll help my making sims 2 movie ^_^

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger