Monday, March 12, 2012

Parisian collection: black & white pillows (fixed 21.03)

,
Fixed and updated 21.03.2012:
I've been notified that my pillows are not recolorable. So, trying to figure out what the issue was I found out that the CEP gmnd wasn't really pulled from my Downloads folder (in fact it was somehow gone cannot understand why... hmm...), therefore the designmode option was absent. I had to fix it manually. Now the recolors DO show up in game.
Please, redowload my pillows if you experience recoloring problems.

Well, I've been kind of in a French mood lately: I've viewed my favorite "Amelie from Montmartre" movie and surfed the Internet in search of something French :) And I've found a pic of really cute French-style pillows/cushions in black&white... I know pillows is one thing one can never get enough of when decorating bedrooms or living rooms. So I decided to recreate this set for the Sims 2 game.


I have created 2 RCs for other creators' meshes (kind of had a rest from meshing with these hehe), but I still had to create my own 2 meshes, cuz I couldn't find anything similar to what I needed.


(Girl's cushion mesh by 8-3 studios is included)
(MysticRain's Earthliving cushion mesh is included, get SLAVE meshes at BPS)


(mesh by me, fixed March 21)
Get recolors by  MsTeaQueen @BPS here
(mesh by me, fixed March 21)

Polycount:
pillow #3 - 192
pillow #4 - 392

You need to have CEP installed if you want to recolor!

7 comments to “Parisian collection: black & white pillows (fixed 21.03)”

  • March 15, 2012 at 1:01 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Never can get enough of pillows and cushions for my sims homes!! Thank you ))

    delete
  • March 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM
    Anonymous says:

    I was searching for a pillow similar to your pillow 3 and here it is. I would like to use in a set that I am recoloring, what is your policy? Great set...Thanks!

    MTQ

    delete
  • March 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Great site...Thank you so much for sharing with us..I love the pillows, Hugs Donna..aka dsreds.

    delete
  • March 16, 2012 at 5:07 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Coucou,merci beaucoup pour ces extraordinaires téléchargements;je viens juste de découvrir les OMSP et moi aussi je suis accro!!!
    Je suis francaise et j'aprécie la manière dont vous avez traité le "chic " francais.
    Au revoir

    delete
  • March 16, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    Yuliya says:

    thank you, guys for your kind words. they are a real gift for a creator :)
    anonymous 2: you may include my meshes in your collection files and sets. in fact, you're encouraged to do so ;) just don't forget to credit me
    anonymous 4: je suis tres tres heureuse que vous aimez mes objets. je parle francais juste un peu, mais j'aime Paris et style francais.

    delete
  • April 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    matratzen says:

    Even they are black and white, but still they have got the decency and the perfect color combination according to the pattern.

    delete
  • April 22, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    Jackie says:

    Oh, these are fabulous, very stylish and cute!! Thank you!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger