Friday, March 1, 2013

New furniture blog announcement!

,
Hello dear Simmers! Lately I've been busy creating a new blog where I have already uploaded a new furniture set. This blog is going to have only quality furniture sets for your Sims 2 game.
All furniture items will come in sets, and rar archives for each set will contain meshes, recolors, collection files and maps.
Hopefully this site will be updated frequently, but it doesn't mean I'm giving up creating clutter for my Clutter Spot blog... There's just going to be a little fewer clutter uploads (but I'm working on a 100k gift for upload so keep checking for updates)...

Anyway, this is the picture of the "Erika" foyer furniture set, and you can get it here

[click on image to enlarge]

11 comments to “New furniture blog announcement!”

  • March 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Anonymous says:

    it's great)) can you reupload this on mediafire or something other? 'cause i can't download it...(((

    delete
  • March 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    Yuliya says:

    thank you for your compliment. and I apologize for inconvenience with this file hosting, but I'm not going to use mediafire and box anymore (at least for my new blog), because my files have been abused (I recently found many of them on pay share sites, and it's a bit unfair) :(( I'm kind of sad and mad about it. So... now I decided that access to them will be a bit more complex.
    Anyway, click on the link again and read the information I have just provided, it will help you download the file.
    Sorry for inconvenience

    delete
  • March 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    mustluvcatz says:

    I love the set- but I had to give up trying to download it. Don't know if it's AdBlocker or NoScript or what, but I just couldn't get it to download no matter how many times I tried. *sad pouty face*

    delete
  • March 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Yuliya says:

    Try the second link

    delete
  • March 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    mustluvcatz says:

    That worked, thank you. :)

    Although: at first it tried to download something that didn't look right to me. Whatever it was it was an .exe and Avast popped up with a recommendation to abort. So I did. Then I tried again without allowing anything through NoScript and it started downloading your .rar with no problems.

    delete
  • March 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM
    MsTeaQueen says:

    I love your set too, but it is a nightmare to download this set. Not only are you making it difficult for those who have not followed your policy, it has made impossible for those of us who do. Plus, I don't understand how this will prevent the misuse of your files. Good Luck!

    delete
  • March 17, 2013 at 2:08 PM
    Yuliya says:

    The second link works without a problem. Just click Download Normal button. As for my files misuse: found a bunch of my files on sites that requested pay for them (when you download them from file hostings, the uploaders get paid for a certain number of downloads). That was not very nice considering that I'm spending so much time making these files for all of you for free, sharing them for free! I hope you understand. And in the future I'm planning to stop any updates on any of my sites. Tired of Sims 2 and meshing.

    delete
  • March 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    barbie doll says:

    Oh I understand what you mean. Sorry to hear all that. And it would be sad to lose such a creator. :(( Because all of your creations are fab. By the way I downloaded this set without a problem. It looks terrific!

    delete
  • May 14, 2013 at 7:08 PM

    Your new blog really makes my sims life fantastic. LOL!

    delete
  • March 20, 2016 at 4:30 PM
    Anonymous says:

    It's so beautiful, but I can't download it... Can you reupload this set on Mediafire?

    delete
  • March 20, 2016 at 9:16 PM
    Yuliya says:

    to anonymous: i'm sorry, but i can't reupload it. i had a hard drive crash, and now all files are gone(( i don't understand why the link to the blog is broken. i will try to find out

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger